For your personal security, make sure you always log out of myUC and close your browser when finished.
Welcome to myUC
myUC is our online student portal and is the entry point for coming to study at UC. It is where you apply to enrol and then follow your progress to becoming an enrolled student at UC. If you are a current student, myUC is where you can view your internal transcript, find your results, update your personal details and access other UC systems including Learn, Library, IT, Canterbury Card and My Timetable.
Applying to start a Teacher Education Programme in 2018
We have a new portal for applicants applying to start a teaching qualification. Go to the Teacher Education website if you are applying to start one of:
- Bachelor of Teaching and Learning in Early Childhood or Primary education
- Graduate Diploma in Early Childhood Teaching
- Graduate Diploma in Teaching and Learning in Primary or Secondary education
- Master of Teaching and Learning
Full details on how to apply can be found on the Teacher Education website.
Go to Teacher website
Log in to myUC if:
- You have already created a myUC account or an account has been created for you
- You have a current UC IT account. If your account is no longer active call or email the Contact Centre
- You are a registered Agent, applying on behalf of an Applicant.
Forgot username or
Create a new account if:
You want to study at UC, and:
- You have not registered with myUC
- You have never had a myUC account or a UC IT account.
Contact Centre staff are happy to answer your questions.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0800 VARSITY if you are in New Zealand or outside of New Zealand +64 3 364 2555.